Laura Bartlett is the award-winning founding editor and publisher of global magazine House of Coco sold all over the world as well as in-store at Harrods and Selfridges. Having built this business in her twenties from the ground up with zero investment, Laura is a leading voice for young female entrepreneurs and a larger than life example of failure
From being ridiculed by Peter Jones on Dragons Den at the age of 25, she is now in demand from brands all over the world, living her dream life. Laura is a #girlboss with a passion for speaking, inspiring and motivating others to be the best possible versions of themselves. Laura is passionate about encouraging all readers,
but especially millennials to live their best lives, to take risks to follow their dreams and be in control of living on their terms.
1) What is your name and where do you live?
2) What is your favourite soulventure?
3) What’s something that no-one would guess about you?
4) What single thing would improve the quality of your life?
5) If you could be doing anything, anywhere, right now, what would it be?
7) Who do you most admire and why?
I most admire people who are brave enough to follow their dreams. I love watching people surprise themselves and achieve amazing things